- Handle Accounts Payables and Receivables.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Monitor and prepare the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Any other task assigned by the Directors of the company
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Please follow the APPLY NOW button on the right or send your up-to-date CV and cover letter at email@example.com.