Afternoon Shift - 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm - Monday to Friday
Main Boulevard DHA, Lahore Cantt
- Handle Accounts Payables and Receivables.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Monitor and prepare the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Any other task assigned by the Directors of the company
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and MS Office
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
Please follow the APPLY NOW button on the right or send your up-to-date CV and cover letter at email@example.com.